Registered Veterinary Technician - Emergency Team
- Suggest Revision
- VCA Sacramento Veterinary Referral Center is seeking a Registered Veterinary Technician to join our Emergency Department Team. Day and Swing shifts are currently available for this position.
- Under one roof, VCA Sacramento Veterinary Referral Center has on-site specialists and offers 24-hour emergency and critical care.
- Our board certified specials and residency trained doctors are up to date on the very latest developments in their fields of: Anesthesia, Animal Rehabilitation, Cardiology, Emergency/Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology, Radiation Oncology, Radiology and Surgery.
- And, they have access to the most sophisticated diagnostic and treatment tools and techniques, including: CT, Digital Radiography, Endoscopy, Fluoroscopy, Halcyon, Laparotomy, MRI and Ultrasonography.
- We are currently looking for motivated Veterinary Technicians (RVT, LVT, CVT) that enjoy learning, gaining new skills, that genuinely care about pets and their humans for our Day and Swing Shifts in our ER department.
Updated 0 days ago