YRC Freight CDL Training!
Expired 19 hours agoInactive Job
- Four Weeks On-the-Job Paid Training Once you graduate from the four-week CDL Training Academy and receive your Class-A CDL and Hazmat, Tanker, and Doubles/Triples endorsements, it's on to four additional weeks of on-the job paid training behind the wheel as a YRC Freight employee at your specified work location.
- Four Weeks at the YRC Freight CDL Training Academy (Tuition-Free) The CDL Training Academy consists of 4 weeks of one-on-one, behind the wheel driver training with a highly qualified instructor.
- Office with a View in Four Weeks Commit to working for YRC Freight for one year after successfully completing the CDL Training AcademyPass a drug test, Motor Vehicle Report, and DOT Physical and you'll be enrolled in our CDL Training Academy.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading, and make accurate entries in daily driving log.
- If a driver does not work for YRC Freight for one year after completing the CDL Training Academy, the tuition for the CDL Training Academy must be repaid.
- Operate forklift, dolly, hand truck, pallet truck, carts, and other equipment necessary for loading and unloading freight.
- When the wheels stop moving, we still pay you; hourly pay for breakdown and load delay.
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) physical requirements, and other physical requirements lifting up to 70 lbs, performing repetitive tasks, climbing ladders, and other physical tasks as needed.
Links for YRC Freight