YRC Freight CDL Training!
Last updated 4 hours ago
- A safe driving record per MVRMust have the ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading, and make accurate entries in daily driving log.
- Our instructors, many with a million+ miles of safe driving experience, actively engage all students in the classroom, in the practice yard, and on the road preparing you for a fulfilling and dynamic career as a YELLOW truck driver.
- When the wheels stop moving, we still pay you an hourly pay for load delay.
- Getting StartedCommit to working for YELLOW for one year after successfully completing the CDL Driving AcademyPass a drug test, Motor Vehicle Report, and DOT Physical and you'll be enrolled in our CDL Driving Academy.
- Four Weeks at the YELLOW CDL Driving Academy (Paid Training)The tuition-free CDL Driving Academy consists of four weeks of classroom instruction and behind-the-wheel training with an experienced and highly qualified instructor.
- Job DescriptionTuition-FreeClass A CDL Training!
- If you want the freedom of driving the open road for a company that values its people, apply to join the tuition-freeCDL Driving Academy TODAY and a career driving for YELLOW.Call 866-533-6854 to speak with a recruiter!
- Office with a View in Four Weeks YELLOW CDL Driving Academies will teach you the skills to be one of the safest drivers on the road.
Links for YRC Freight