Yard Sales Associate- Fallbrook Ace Hardware
- Capable of handling and loading bulk goods ranging from lumber to cement in to the customers' vehicles Customer deliveries and pick up orders Scales for measure of bulk product, pricing, stocking Drive Forklift, Loader, Pick-Up, Box Van and Dump Truck Responsible for merchandising product, maintaining specific areas, and supporting the store management team.
- Job Description FALLBROOK ACE HARDWARE NOW HIRING LUMBER YARD POSITION The Yard Associate's primary responsibility is to consistently providing our customers world class customer service which will support our mission of being "the most helpful hardware stores on the planet" Yet, outstanding service is not enough.
- Physical Requirements: The minimum physical requirements for this position include but are not limited to: Must be able to lift 100 pounds frequently to load and unload customer orders, Yard Associates working in the Lumber or Nursery departments will need to have the ability to lift 100 pounds and carry 50 pounds.
- Ascend and descend ladder.
- Experienced in forklift, skip-loader and power saw use.
- Experience: Trade skills accompanied by a personality that will support our Core Values and mission.
- Minimum Requirements: The minimum requirements for this position include: Education/Training: High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- A personality and approach that strongly represents our Core Values and Expectations is required.
Links for Ace Hardware