Writer, Technology (Remote, USA - Eastern Time)
- and United KingdomEmployment TypeFull-timeBenefitsHealth Insurance incl vision and dental, 401K, stock options, Education Benefit to study WHATEVER course you want online, Unlimited PTO, working with, and growing with an amazing team, in a high growth startup to transform online education.
- Through Esme Learning"s rapidly growing portfolio of courses, executives gain technical skills and learn business best practices from experts across a wide range of frontier fields, including fintech, cybersecurity, health ventures and spacetech.
- This role will also participate in creative ideation for advertising and should have experience with long and short form content in digital form including considerations such as digital content optimization, SEO and link building.
- Who We're Looking ForWe are looking for a Writer, Technology with experience writing about complex topics like digital transformation, AI, and regulatory news to provide compelling content across various marketing channels, products and brands.
- What You'll DoReview planning documents and briefs to create course page descriptions, landing page descriptions, and prospecti for university coursesAuthor posts, emails, and other marketing and sales communications for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, print, video, social media, etc.
- We're at the forefront of what's next for education " and we're looking for a Writer, Technology to join us.
- Esme Learning is transforming the future of digital learning through AI. Leveraging over 15 years of cognitive research, Esme Learning courses deliver an immersive and collaborative executive learning experience with some of the best universities in the world.
- Each course blends high-production-quality video, live simulations, interactive media, and small group exercises with top learning design principles.