Willamette Dental Group: Dental Hygienist
- You’ll use evidence-based science without production, quotas or pressure to upsell as our dental hygienist.
- To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit Job Responsibilities:Willamette Dental Group seeks a dental hygienist that incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient.
- You’ll have opportunities for advancement to dental hygienist lead roles.
- Utilize your dental hygiene license to its fullest scope.
- Job Qualifications:Your primary focus is to establish patient rapport, educate, and engage the patient in partnering to maintain oral health.
- Work efficiently with a dental team of 1 Dentist and 2 Dental Assistants practicing assisted hygiene schedules.
- 50 for every $1 you contribute to the 401(k) plan, up to 10% of your earnings in each calendar year you work 1,000 hoursContinuing Education funds that can be used for, but not limited to, covering license fees (when working 20 hours/week or more)Tuition reimbursementEmployee Dental DiscountsEmployee Assistance ProgramEmployee Discounts from different vendorsCompany-provided scrubsA stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
Links for Willamette Dental Group