Wildlife Technician Apprentice
Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- We are currently looking for multiple Wildlife Technician Apprentices to work out of the Rochester area!
- Access areas such as crawl spaces, attics and under some decks Perform services both indoors and outdoors (all seasons) Availability of 40-50+ hours per week
- Communication: Convey information to customers about the treatment process and wildlife information.
- If you are construction minded, a hands on learner who is willing to help and assist our wildlife technicians, while learning as you got.
- Driving: Ability to drive a company vehicle safely, responsibly, and without incident.
- Simple math skills: Evaluating areas and distances for materials (addition, subtraction, multiplication, percentages, tax)
- Record-keeping: Accurately/comprehensively record detailed noted surrounding services performed, complications and further instructions.
- Must have a valid drivers license Treat all Town and Country property with care and ensure required maintenance is performed as needed Be fully prepared for all services at start of day including paperwork, products, materials and equipment Follow dress code policies Follow safety regulations including State law and Company Policy Maintain presentability of yourself and your vehicle Ask questions and be teachable!
Links for Town and Country Pest Solutions