Wheelchair Service Technician for Immediate Hire
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Experience in mechanical assembly and/ or repair of mechanical or electronic devices required; previous mechanical assembly and/or repair of electronic devises found in powered wheelchairs preferred.
- Repair: Tests, diagnoses, and services both client owned and rental equipment in the client home and at service facility.
- Wheelchair Service Technician for Immediate Hire
- Monday – Friday 8 to 5 No weekends No on-call.
- Must pass level 2 background check (state and national fingerprint based check no offences to prohibit working in healthcare).
- Trains clients on the proper use, care, and safety of their new wheelchair.
- Are you physically fit (Lift 75 lbs, sit, stand and stoop for extended periods of time), mechanically inclined and like working with people (elderly and handicapped)?
- Explains documentation (warranty, repair policies, etc.
Links for Gator Custom Mobility, Inc.