Wellness Nurse - LPN Or RN
- You have cared for others most of your life and decided to make a career out of your natural talent.
- Do you gain great satisfaction from your ability to calm others and triage a situation or ailment?
- If this sounds like you - then you have found the best employer who will appreciate your work!
- What you will get to do as a Wellness Nurse at Brightview?
- Provide warm and engaging personal care services, assistance, support and companionship.
- Administer or assist with medication for residents according to the Resident Care Plan. Engage residents while checking on their wellbeing and communicate changes in condition or Care Plan. Inspire your team and collaborate with the Health Services Director in assessing and documenting resident assessmets at state or Brightview specified intervals.
- Why we want you on our team: You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- A graduate of a state approved school of nursing.
- A current state license as a Registered or Practical/Vocation Nurse.
- Minimum of one year of experience in assisted living, hospice, home health, acute or long-term care environment.
- What can Brightview offer you?
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per week.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Paid time off.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we hire that person.
- Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LVN
- Associated topics: licensed practical nurse, lvn lpn, med, mtp, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iv, nurses, pediatrics, practical nurse lpn
Stand out and contact Brightview Senior Living LLC directly