- Traditions Senior Living & Memory Care, Sherman's premier family owned assisted living community, is looking for a Wellness Director.
- This role will be responsible for working with the Executive Director in overseeing the health and well-being of all of our Residents, all clinical aspects of the community, manage, supervise and train our care staff, communicate with Residents' families, physicians and maintain relationships with the Grayson County community.
- If you are an RN or LVN, have at least 2 years' experience in a senior living community, enjoy working in a beautiful environment, are passionate about serving others and can help lead our seasoned team into the future, we want to talk to you.
- Candidates must be computer literate and be able to complete and lead regular on-site, off-site and online education.
- Join our team today!
- Traditions Senior Living & Memory CareWhere Family Always Welcomes You Home
Links for Traditions Senior Living And Memory Care