Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Water Damage Restoration: This position involves the ability to perform emergency response water mitigation, fire restoration, mold remediation and pack-out.
- Any certifications or experience in water damage and mold are a bonus.
- -Removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, padding, baseboards, cabinets, drywall etc.
- -Prefer prior experience in water damage but not required, we can train.
- -Responding to daily emergency services such as water, fire and smoke damage.
- -Ability to work on an on call rotation for emergency response service.
- - Extracting water using commercial extraction equipment.
- -Take moisture reading, measurements and set up commercial drying equipment.
Links for Service Master All Care