Warehouse Worker (Stockton)
- Depending on the role and location, you’ll learn: how to operate a garment press and high-capacity printer, a t-shirt folding machine, how to assist with the print production process, or how to receive and process customer returns.
- Our fast-paced, physical roles take place in a variety of areas including merch, make-on-demand, customer returns, Prime Now, and general fulfillment.
- Depending on the role or location, Amazon provides a $110 Zappos gift code towards the purchase of shoes, in order to have you prepared for your first day on the job.
- You'll also need to be able to:Lift up to 49 poundsPush utility carts up to 60 poundsStand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shiftsUse carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items aroundGo up and down stairs (where applicable)Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (where applicable)Adhere to strict safety, quality, and fulfillment production standards What it's like at an Amazon Fulfillment Center Safety.
- Amazon Fulfillment Center Warehouse Associate
- You will be selecting, packing, and shipping orders – in some cases, for our super-fast (2-hour or less) delivery service.
- You’ll be part of the Amazon warehouse team that gets orders ready for customers relying on Amazon services.
- You’ll be working around moving machines – order pickers, stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, and mobile carts.
Links for Amazon Workforce Staffing