Warehouse Worker - Package Handler/Temporary Cover Driver
- We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Industrial Truck and Tractor Operator, Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerk, and Delivery Driver and others in the Transportation to apply.
- Your main duties will be as a Package Handler but you will occasionally fill in for Package Car Drivers when there are unexpected absences.
- If you're a student at an approved college, university, trade or technical school, UPS offers an educational assistance program that could provide you with up to $25,000 for tuition, books and fees.
- Part-time employees usually work 3 ½ - 4 hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.
- UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers who will also function as a Temporary Cover Driver (TCD).
- UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs.
- If you qualify, you'll be eligible for the program on your first day of work at UPS.
Links for UPS