Warehouse Worker - Package Handler
Last updated 4 hours ago
- Take the next step on your career journey as a Package Handler/Warehouse Worker at UPS. If you're a student at an approved college, university, trade or technical school, UPS offers an educational assistance program that could provide you with up to $25,000 for tuition, books and fees.
- We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Logistics Manager, Stock Clerk - Order Filler, and Supply Chain Manager and others in the Logistics to apply.
- Shift: Preload (3:00 AM - 9:00 AM) WAREHOUSE WORKER - PACKAGE HANDLER Find out what you'll become as a Package Handler at UPS. In this fast-paced warehouse job, you'll lift, lower and slide packages up to 70 lbs.
- You'll typically work 3 Â½ - 4 hour shifts, approximately 17 Â½ - 20 hours per week in this part-time or seasonal role.
- UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- As part of the UPS team, you'll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package.
- If you qualify, you'll be eligible for the program on your first day of work at UPS. UPS is an equal opportunity employer.
- plus $100 Weekly Attendance Bonus!
Links for United Parcel Service