WAREHOUSE SELECTOR II, OPEN CASE - SSG (Pacific)
Expired 14 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, fulfillment, handler, logistics, logistics engineer, operator night, operator warehouse, palletizer, warehouse, warehouse agent
- ABOUT THE JOB The Warehouse Selector II fills customer orders by pulling specified open-case items from warehouse storage slots.
- WAREHOUSE SELECTOR II, OPEN CASE - SSG GR300 DC Northwest
- Associated topics: forklift operator, fulfillment, handler, loader, material handler, operate, trainee, warehouse agent, warehouse operation, warehouse technician
- Pull correct quantities of designated products from a slot location and place in a tote or box.
- Push tote or box along a static conveyor line, continuing to pull items until order is complete (multiple totes or boxes may be needed).
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product description, and quantity required for each order.
- The typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday start time 4:30am.
Links for McLane Company