Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- The shipping and receiving lead is essentially a team leader who oversees operations at the ground level, making sure that the rest of the warehouse team is accurately processing orders and picking correct items for each order.
- Shipping & Receiving Lead Tasks
- The Shipping & Receiving Manager will work in a warehouse environment and be in constant communication with both staff and internal/external clients.
- Lead, must have experience processes shipmentsUPS, UPS World Ship, FED EX, USPS, and LTL carriers.
- Additionally, the lead serves as the warehouse manager’s eyes on the floor at all times, ensuring that the workspace is clean, orderly, and safe.
- Primary responsibilities include shipping and receiving, inventory control, supervising staff members and general office duties.
- Oversee loading and unloading of trucks, store, and organize products in the warehouse.
- Shipping and receiving leads may be expected to participate in inventorying stored goods for accounting purposes as well.
Links for Aero Climate Control inc. (dba. acparts.com)