Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing.
- Supervise, direct and lead the day-to-day activities of the warehouse team and warehouse area to ensure process safety, safety, environmental, reliability, and cost optimization goals of the refinery are achieved
- The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
- - Develop and execute materials management strategies for planned Turnaround and outage events
- - Manage MRP replenishment orders for Warehouse storeroom
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- This position administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
Links for Delek US Holdings