VP of Operations - Network Cable & Connectivity (NCC)
- Due to growth and customer demand in the Broadband business, we are recruiting for a VP of Operations - Network Cable & Connectivity (NCC) to join our team in North Carolina.
- Deliverables will be essential and will include leading a matrixed team to deliver the revenue, gross margin, and EBITDA dedication for the NCC businesses and minimize all standard and non-standard supply chain costs this hot growth area business by demonstrating continuous improvement methodologies.
- Here, you will drive continuous improvement thru a structured process and drive S&OP for the business units to improve financial and service objectives and develop and fulfill the service levels and cost commitments required for the markets served by the various NCC product lines.
- We will look to you to develop and lead a hard-working team of supply chain and engineering professionals and collaborate across the broader, matrixed supply chain team to execute the GSC strategy.
- Partners with the Go-to-Market leaders for various NCC product lines to develop business-specific strategies that increase efficiency and deliver bottom-line results.
- Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere.
- If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next come connect to your future at CommScope.
- With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
Links for CommScope