Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Job description: Assists the Volunteer Director in coordinating the volunteer drivers.
- Acts as a greeter to the volunteer drivers when they arrive, maintain volunteer hours, daily meal logs, route sheets, end of the month reports, data entry, process outgoing mail, answer phones, manage pet program, assist in preparation of all annual events, and any other duties assigned.
- Applicant must Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Social Media
- Applicant must Has positive attitude and does whatever it takes to fulfill job and mission
- Applicants preferred to have at least a High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Please review all application instructions before applying to Meals on Wheels of Middle Georgia, Inc
- Applicant must Excellent organizational skills and efficient use of time
- A criminal background check will be required on applicants
Links for Meals on Wheels of Middle Georgia, Inc.