Visual Merchandising Manager
- Visual Merchandising Manager
- The freedom to be you is rue-
- A new position has recently been created to support and enhance the current Management staff at a high volume store.
- The Visual Merchandising Management position is now available at the Empire Mall location.
- Qualified candidates will manage a visual/stock team of 2-3, working alongside the Store Manager and Management team to maximize sales through product placement, visual displays, daily and weekly operational tasks and overall brand representation.
- This position also ensures training & development of product trends and visual standards to all Sales Associates.
- Minimum 32 hours a week with the ability to work overtime.
- Ability to work flexible hours)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, fixtures, etc.)
- for a short distance Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Job Type: Full-time
- Retail/fashion visual merchandising: 2 years
- Please review all application instructions before applying to rue21.
- Get job updates from rue21
- About this company
- rue comes from the French word for street while 21 embodies the age that everyone wants to be!
- By pressing continue, you will see questions from the employer that are part of this application.
Stand out and contact Rue21 directly