Video Production/ Media Specialist
Last updated 3 months ago
- A member of the firm-wide Brand + Communications team, the Digital Media Specialist will support the digital initiatives of Marketing, Corporate Communications, Human Resources, and other business units.
- Support the Director of Marketing and in-house photography team with image and data maintenance as it pertains to website functionality
- Strong knowledge of digital media delivery platforms including intranet, external websites, search and SEO strategies, web video, digital advertising, paid and organic search initiatives, web accessibility considerations, and mobile applications for the business
- The Digital Media Specialist will manage projects for the firm, working with key stakeholders to optimize content and recommend best means of delivery through various digital channels.
- The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for the management of digital media projects for Perkins Eastman.
- Develop and execute Perkins Eastman’s social media strategy in support of the firm’s wider communications strategy to help build global brand awareness, understanding, and engagement
- Work with the firm’s Knowledge Resource Manager to assist with the firm’s intranet, as needed
- Any: high school, college or Bachelor’s degree and above with a minimum of 1 or more years of digital marketing / digital communications / interactive/digital media project management experience