- These basic needs, equally necessary and urgent for all people, are foundational to bringing the conservation movement and ethos into the 21st century.
- For our new Vice President of People, this is an opportunity to transform the employee experience at the National Wildlife Federation to establish people practices and support our ongoing diversity, equity, and inclusion work.
- The National Wildlife Federation believes that to save wildlife and ourselves, we need to ensure that all Americans have access to clean air and water, safe communities, easy and equitable access to nature, and protection from the ravages of climate change.
- Founded in 1936, the National Wildlife Federation (“NWF”) has grown into America's largest and most trusted grassroots conservation organization with 53 state/territorial affiliates and more than six million members and supporters.
- You’ll lead the People team (including the Associate Vice President, Senior Director of Total Rewards, and the Senior Coordinator), co-creating a vision for a culture of wellness and learning and providing guidance on project prioritization and resources, demonstrating excellence in management, team building, and delegation in a highly matrixed organization with nine offices throughout the United States.
- The mission of the National Wildlife Federation is to unite all Americans to ensure wildlife thrive in our rapidly changing world.
- This search is being conducted by ATS+Partners on behalf of National Wildlife Federation.
- Client Organization: National Wildlife Federation
Links for ATS+Partners