Vice President, Communications
Expired 16 days agoInactive Job
- IMG Academy’s sport programs include baseball, basketball, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, and track and field.
- Past alumni and trainees have included world No. 1 tennis players and Grand Slam champions, No. 1 overall NFL draft picks, top NBA athletes, successful PGA Tour/LPGA players, and NCAA champions.
- Job Description IMG Academy is seeking a VP, Communications.
- Manage brand messaging and positioning, internal communications, crisis communications, and community relations, while creating a steady source of positive news surrounding IMG Academy, its athletes, alumni, sponsors, and events.
- IMG’s Athletic and Personal Development (APD) program also provides unparalleled training that supports each department on campus and truly separates IMG from any other sports academy or athletic venue in the world.
- Established in 1978 as the Bollettieri Tennis Academy, IMG Academy now spans over 600 acres and continues to evolve and expand as the industry leader for athletic and performance development.
- Our history of success remains unrivaled around the globe, and IMG Academy continues to develop elite athletes who achieve success at the collegiate and professional levels.
- The VP will plan, coordinate and execute communications activities for IMG Academy, the world-renowned sport training and educational institution.
Links for IMG LIVE