Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- Wright-Way Rescue is looking for a veterinary technician for it's veterinary clinic.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working as a Veterinary Technician in a high volume spay/neuter clinic or shelter environment.
- Perform basic medical care including but not limited to: wrapping wounds, blood draws, medicating, vaccinating, nail trimming, SQ fluids, grooming needs, anal gland expression and microchipping under the direction of staff Veterinarian and in accordance with Spay and Neuter SOPs.
- Skills & Experience: Two years experience as a Veterinary Technician or have a Certified Veterinary Technician degree.
- Have basic technical skills associated with anesthesia and surgical procedures: proper instrument use, sterile technique and surgical induction/recovery.
- Veterinary Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Veterinary Technician - Full Time - Morton Grove, IL*
- Experience: Veterinary Technician: 1 year (Required)
Links for Wright-Way Rescue