Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Reliable transportationIf you are detail oriented and conscientious, interested in being part of a close-knit friendly environment with an interest in helping others, and you understand attitude is paramount and our mutual success is co-dependent, we would enjoy hearing from youPlease include wage expectations in your response.
- Help keep the facility a clean orderly place (sweep, organize, mop, clean exam rooms and reception, do laundry, take out trash) where clients enjoy coming with their pets
- Launder dirty and/or soiled bedding and protective clothing
- Lake Tapps Veterinary Hospital is a small animal (dog and cat) veterinary primary care facility in Bonney Lake, Washington.
- Care of patients may include walking, cleaning cages/runs/litter pans, feeding, watering, medicating according to doctor instruction, record keeping, etc.
- We have one opening for 20 – 40 hours +/- position, depending on candidate, consisting of weekday and weekend hours, including Saturdays and shared holidays and Sundays (schedule subject to change at discretion of employer).
- We are looking for an energetic friendly organized co-worker with excellent people and communication skills to join our dedicated staff in providing quality compassionate care to our clients and patients.
- Help maintain veterinary medical records according to state law and hospital policy
Links for Lake Tapps Veterinary Hospital