Urgent Care Representative - Bloomingdale
- The Urgent Care Representative is responsible for supporting the urgent care operation by: obtaining accurate patient and client information; completing accurate and timely registrations; collecting and posting charges and payments; working in multiple systems simultaneously; answering patient and client questions; distributing information to patients and clients including medical record; performing other duties as assigned.
- Required specific skills also includes: Position may require travel to other sites depending on patient volume and clinic needs; Ability to work extended hours including evenings and weekends.
- The Work Schedule for this position is a twelve (12) hour shift 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (or until last patient leaves) Monday through Friday, and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (or until the last patient leaves) on Saturday and Sunday with a Two Days On, then Two Days off Rotation.
- This will include every other weekend.
- Associated topics: cashier, counter, customer service, deliver, retail cashier, retail customer service, sales associate, sell, seller, service associate
Links for BayCare