United Parcel Service: Warehouse Specialist
- 2) Watch a couple of short videos to see what the job is really like.
- 3) Provide some basic information in our online application process.
- 4) Receive your job offer and schedule your first day of work.
- SHIFT YOUR TEAMWho exactly are UPS Warehouse Workers?
- Also known as Package Handlers, many of our WarehouseWorkers start out as seasonal employees but we also hire warehouse workers throughout the year.
- They are a diverse, collaborative, energetic team who enjoy fast-paced work.
- So what does it take to make it through a busy shift moving boxes and packages?
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbsStamina this is a workout like no other!
- Legal right to work in the U.S.An eye for detailReliability, responsibility, and a really good pair of work shoesSHIFT YOUR BENEFITSWhats in it for you?
- Youve read about the quick application process, tight team, and active work but what else do we offer to that makes being a UPS Warehouse Worker such a great gig?
- Well, youre probably already familiar with us were the brown trucks delivering everything from diapers and dish towels to holiday gifts and college care packages to life-saving medicines.
- But were more than that.
- Were also hardworking, efficient package handlers and friendly, focused drivers.
- Were professionals working in finance, IT, engineering, marketing, and more.
- We are building our business ethically, safely, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way.
- We are here to deliver what truly matters to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career.
- UPS is an equal opportunity employer.
- UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Best ways to apply to United Parcel Service