Uncommon Schools: Senior Manager of Talent Recruitment
- The Senior Manager of Talent Recruitment is responsible for supervising recruitment selection for all teachers, school-based operations, and regional staff for Uncommon Schools’ 24 schools in Brooklyn, NY. This role directly leads and develops a team of three Selection Recruiters, one Associate Manager, and supports one Outreach Recruiter.
- They will build and maintain strong communications with the region’s 7 Assistant Superintendents, 5 Associate Chief Operating Officers, 24 Principals, 24 Director of Operations, and regional hiring managers.
- They will serve on the Talent Recruitment Leadership team, contributing to strategic planning, process improvements, operations, and team culture.
- This role reports to the Director of Talent Recruitment.
- Serves on the Talent Recruitment Leadership Team to develop and implement team-wide initiatives that cultivate a caring and inclusive regional and team culture and improve the team and org-wide work quality and efficiencyCollaborates with Outreach Team regional partners to brainstorm effective strategies for attracting high-quality candidates to Uncommon Schools.
- Additional InformationUncommon believes in the importance of being a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization that enables our students and staff to thrive.
- We are committed to building a hardworking team that reflects the diverse backgrounds and experiences of our students.
- At the same time, we work to ensure an inclusive community by creating a space for meaningful dialogue about issues of race and identity for our staff and students.
- As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Links for Uncommon Schools