UCHealth: Rn Traveler - Mhc - Cardiac Cath Lab
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- RN Traveler Cardiac Cath Lab Memorial Hospital Central Colorado Springs, CO We perform invasive coronary, electrophysiology, neurology, peripheral vascular, some interventional radiology and structural heart procedures.
- Spectacular wide open landscapes, incredible blue skies, clear mountain streams and, of course, the majestic Rocky Mountains.
- Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care unit, infusion, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, registed
- Due to Point of Care Testing duties associated with this position, upon hire, a copy of highest level of education (diploma, degree, or transcripts) would be required to present to the hiring manager.
- No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status.
- Position Requirements: America Heart Association BLS, ACLS and CO RN License or Compact LicenseProgressive care inpatient experience.
- Our UCHealth RN Travelers also reap the rewards and benefits of travel nursing.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
Links for UCHealth