Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Are Are Are you a RN New Grad?
- Summary:This is a 22 bed rehab unit serving patients with TBI, amputations, stroke, cardiac and other diagnosis.
- Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, hospice, intensive, maternal, psychiatric, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgery
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date.
- All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
- (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance.
- Required Licensure/Certification: State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
Links for UCHealth