UCHealth: Rn- Bone Marrow Transplant Bmt
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- We focus on physical and psychosocial health as patients receive treatments such as chemotherapy, biotherapy, stem cell transplants (SCTs), immune effector cell therapy, and clinical trials.
- Our nurses work with a high degree of autonomy within the multidisciplinary team which includes MDs, NP/PAs, Pharmacists, Dieticians, Psychologists, Social Workers, Case Managers, and CNAs. In addition to providing world-class patient care, we are incredibly proud of our culture of teamwork, life-long learning, and the support and empathy we show each other every day.
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date.
- Associated topics: care, coronary, hospice, infusion, intensive care, maternal, psychatric, psychiatric, surgical, transitional
- All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
- (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance.
- Our team takes pride in providing evidence-based, cutting edge care to these immunocompromised and high acuity populations.
Links for UCHealth