Trust & Safety Enablement Lead
- Snap Inc. is a camera company.
- We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate.
- Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
- Snapchat is a camera and messaging app that connects people to their friends and the world.
- Every day around the globe, millions of people use Snapchat to communicate with friends, build relationships, play, and learn.
- No matter where you are or how you express yourself, it’s always the fastest way to share a moment!
- We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Enablement Lead to join the Trust & Safety team!
- What you'll do: Deliver key projects within the Trust & Safety Operations roadmap, including execution; measured progress; and presenting results to stakeholders throughout Anticipate project risks, provide escalation management, negotiate with decision makers, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- Ensure test scenarios and scripts are prepared, tests conducted, results captured and documented, and issues are logged and tracked.
- Maintain test data for UAT/Beta environments.
- At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate.
- EOE, including disability/vets.
Stand out and contact Snap Inc directly