Expired 11 days agoInactive Job
- Truck Driver - non CDL
- With over 41,000 proud employees, Waste Management has the largest trucking fleet in the waste industry - over 18,000 trucks, and leads in CNG advancement with the largest fleet of class 8 Natural Gas Vehicles in North America.
- Notify Dispatch or your Route Manager of issues as prescribed by Service Machine protocol, including blocked containers, potential missed pick-ups or problems that arise on the route.
- Attend and participate in training programs, briefings, and meetings as required by WM or by your Route Manager.
- Immediately report any unsafe situations or service calls to Route Manager or Dispatch before attempting service.
- Perform all duties as scheduled by your Route Manager or Dispatch and assist other drivers to meet customer needs.
- Notify your Route Manager of any incidents, accidents, injures, or property damage.
- Communicate customer requests to Dispatch or Route Manager.
Links for Waste Management