Transportation Planning And Traffic Operations Engineer
- Suggest Revision
- Our Kimley-Horn Reston office is seeking an ambitious transportation planning and traffic operations (TPTO) engineer to support a variety of large transportation planning projects for public and private clients in Virginia.
- We are looking for an engineer with 4+ years of experience performing traffic analyses for public clients, utilizing Vissim traffic simulation software and Synchro signal timing software.
- At Kimley-Horn, our analysts benefit from hands-on experience, technical and consulting trainings, mentorship opportunities, and developmental programs geared towards growing the firm’s next generation of leaders.
- You will have opportunities to quickly gain exposure to client interactions, project financials, and serve in task management roles.
- These projects require the use of PTV Vissim, Synchro, Cube, Microsoft Excel, ArcGIS, and other related softwares.
Updated 0 days ago