Transplant Coordinator - Outpatient Transplant Clinic (Full Time, Days)
- JOB SUMMARY: Coordinates nursing care and follow-up for post-transplant patients in the Transplant Clinic and Transplant Short Stay Unit settings.
- Ensures continuity of patient care through effective communication and collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team in all areas of the transplant department.
- Uses an understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient s age specific needs and provide age specific treatment.
- If you share the commitment, dedication and drive meet the CCHESS challenge, we welcome your application.
- Since 1865, Saint Barnabas Medical Center (SBMC), located at 94 Old Short Hills Road in Livingston, is New Jersey s oldest nonprofit, nonsectarian hospital.
- The 597-bed institution is one of the largest health care providers in the state, treating more than 35,500 inpatients and over 84,000 Emergency Department patients each year.
- The Medical Center and the Saint Barnabas Ambulatory Care Center provide treatment and services for more than 300,000 outpatient visits annually.
- The Medical Staff is comprised of more than 1,600 physicians in 100 medical and surgical specialties and there are over 3,400 employees.
- As a teaching institution, we have nine residency programs and one fellowship in Mammography and a shared Nephrology fellowship with Newark Beth Israel.
- There are a total of 154 residents and fellows.
- SBMC is an equal opportunity employer.
- RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Links for RWJ Barnabas Health