Transaction Advisory Services Manager
- Suggest Revision
- The Transaction Advisory Services Manager at Calvetti Ferguson will primarily work on Transaction Advisory Services with the opportunity to grow into being a Manager in Valuation, Mergers & Acquisition (Sell-Side Representation), Litigation Support and Bankruptcy & Restructuring Services.
- The Manager works to understand profit drivers and trends, assists with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters.
- The Advisory team works for our middle-market clients on projects across multiple skillsets, such as business valuations, transaction services (quality of earnings, buying and selling of businesses), bankruptcy & restructuring, litigation consulting and general corporate consulting.
- 5+ years of experience in external audit in public accounting, or equivalent work experience and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience
- 2+ years of direct Transaction Advisory Services experience successfully executing Quality of Earnings (QoE) projects
Updated 0 days ago