Expired 3 days agoInactive Job
- DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES As a Tour Guide, you will be responsible for the following: - Providing cave tours; - Registering campers; - Routinely performing gift shop clerking and stocking duties; - Emptying common area trash containers and checking restrooms as needed; - Other duties and tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
- - Prior exposure to the recreation/tourism/travel industry is a plus.
- Experience: Tourism Industry: 1 year (Preferred) Language: Spanish (Preferred) License/Certification: Driver's License (Preferred) Work Location: One location This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Dependable
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $10.00 per hour Benefits: Employee discount Professional development assistance Schedule: 8 hour shift Day shift Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay Tips COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees as safe as possible, we've installed plexiglass barriers, provided masks/gloves/sanitizer, disinfect public spaces daily and follow social distancing protocalls.
- Note: Cascade Caverns has a Drug & Alcohol Policy and also does background checks on new employees.
- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects Autonomous/Independent
- QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS - High School diploma or GED. Some college or college degree preferred.
- Work Remotely: No COVID-19 Precaution(s): Personal protective equipment provided or required Social distancing guidelines in place Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place Show more
Links for Cascade Caverns