TOOL MAKER/ Metal Stamping
- · Perform development work, layout and difficult tool room machine operations, fitting, timing and adjusting, e.g. combination dies for parts or irregular contour, box type drill jigs with difficult locating or nesting features, ordinary index milling fixtures.
- They are active all over the globe as a full-service supplier for complex metal and hybrid structures in body-in-white, crash management systems, chassis applications, and cross car beams.
- Overhead Crane Operation
- Performs basic layout inspections of both tooling and manufactured components in press.
- Their global production network includes the core technologies of forming, CNC wing bending, joining, lightweight design, and surface treatment, ensuring uniform manufacturing and production standards around the world.
- Proficient in workshop theory and calculation
- Prepares sketches for machining of tool details.
- Ability to work with SPC