TMG Construction Management Superintendent (Traveling)
- May perform or assist with finish work requiring carpentry skills, such as door hanging, caulking, dcor installation, trim installation.
- Obtain and maintain all pertinent on-site job records as required by local and federal agenciesPromotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards immediately through enforcing the company's site safety polices and subcontractor safety policiesRequirements:Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience supervising commercial construction projects, on-siteMust be comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- Superintendent (Traveling)The Superintendent oversees all daily construction activities of the project on-site.
- Must be willing to travel full-time, anywhere within Indiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, or TexasFunctional carpentry skills with a general understanding of other tradesProfessional conduct and communication skills.
- Manages subcontractors to complete projects within the given budget and time frame.
- We are resourceful problem-solvers who lean in, instead of stepping back.
- Assesses the work of others and makes corrections as needed.
- We view everyone we engage with through the lens of these values to ensure the best possible working relationship for everyone.