Last updated 3 hours ago
- Valid Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) or Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential through the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Job Summary: Licensed and Credentialed, Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist assesses, implements, and evaluates the delivery of respiratory care services utilizing processes in accordance with hospital standards and department policies for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient status.
- Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: Valid Oklahoma Respiratory Care Practitioner License.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ability to perform: medication administration via nebulizer or metered dose inhaler, humidity and aerosol therapy, medical gas administration, incentive spirometry, Respiratory Mechanics, PEP therapy, pulse oximetry, Chest Physiotherapy, CPR, Mechanical Ventilation, Intubation, Extubation, Suctioning and Bronchoscopy Assist.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care program.
- Ability to be detail-oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
- Basic PC skills as required for entering data and performing documentation.
- Work Experience: 0 - 6 months related experience.
Links for Saint Francis Health System