Therapeutic Mentor - Women Are Sacred Program
Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- Lead groups for clients, such as; homework group, orientation group, exercise group, psych ed groups and house meetings as requested by the Residential Manager.
- Maintains First Aid, CPR & Medication Aide certifications and completes all required CARF training.
- Must perform all interactions with clients and staff in a trauma informed manner; abide by HIPAA and 42CFR confidentiality requirements in all interactions with businesses, family members, friends of clients, and other agencies and the general public.
- Perform all duties and interactions with clients and staff in a Trauma Informed manner; seek to understand what happened and the meaning of those experiences.
- Knowledge of and experience with Native American culture is preferred.
- Conduct assigned Urine Analysis and Breathalyzer tests, complete documentation, and report to clinical staff Utilizing agency vehicle, provide transportation for clients in a safe manner and appropriate situations including community AA/NA meetings, emergencies, etc.
- Regularly attend and participate in mandatory program meetings - Mentor meetings (attendance at a minimum of 8 meetings per year is required) and All Staff meetings Follow all agency and program policies and procedures including philosophy, confidentiality, ethics, and safety procedures.
- Complete and conduct all shift duties; Filing, documenting, transporting, cleaning all work stations during assigned shifts, monitor and accurately record prescribed medications taken by clients, and observe the correct dosage is consumed and all other tasks assigned.
Links for St. Monica's