Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- Lead groups for clients, such as; homework group, orientation group, exercise group and house meetings as requested by the Residential Manager.
- Maintains First Aid, CPR & Medication Aide certifications and completes all required CARF training.
- Must perform all interactions with clients and staff in a trauma informed manner; abide by HIPAA and 42CFR confidentiality requirements in all interactions with businesses, family members, friends of clients, and other agencies and the general public.
- Perform all duties and interactions with clients and staff in a Trauma Informed manner; seek to understand what happened and the meaning of those experiences.
- St. Monica's is hiring for FT, PT and On-Call Therapeutic Mentors on our 2nd & 3rd shifts.
- Conduct assigned Urine Analysis and Breathalyzer tests, complete documentation, and report to clinical staff
- Regularly attend and participate in mandatory program meetings - Mentor meetings (attendance at a minimum of 8 meetings per year is required) and All Staff meetings
- All Mentors are expected to review, understand and implement specific rules for the comfort dog to ensure consistent care and treatment
Links for St. Monica's