Expired 8 days agoInactive Job
- Lead groups for clients, such as; homework group, orientation group, exercise group, psych ed groups and house meetings as requested by the Residential Manager.
- Our trauma-informed and evidence-based practices address the root cause of addiction and our team of highly skilled health professionals offer a compassionate, loving approach.
- Maintains First Aid, CPR & Medication Aide certifications and completes all required CARF training.
- Must perform all interactions with clients and staff in a trauma informed manner; abide by HIPAA and 42CFR confidentiality requirements in all interactions with businesses, family members, friends of clients, and other agencies and the general public.
- We are currently hiring Therapeutic Mentors for the following shifts: Full-time, 1st shift Sunday-Thursday Full-time, 3rd shift Sunday-Thursday Part-time, Various Days (1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts) Job Summary: Support and encourage clients involved in residential treatment programs.
- Perform all duties and interactions with clients and staff in a Trauma Informed manner; seek to understand what happened and the meaning of those experiences.
- Since 1964, our underlying purpose has been to provide recovery within a home-like environment to help empower women combating a variety of problems intertwined with substance abuse.
- Conduct assigned Urine Analysis and Breathalyzer tests, complete documentation, and report to clinical staff Utilizing agency vehicle, provide transportation for clients in a safe manner and appropriate situations including community AA/NA meetings, emergencies, etc.
Links for St. Monica's