Territory Underwriting Manager, Energy
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- Working in a team environment with Home Office Property, Casualty, Workers Compensation, Excess Casualty, Automobile, other Line of Business managers as necessary, Risk Engineering and Claims, Operations and the CI Field
- JOB SUMMARY:Responsible for driving results for the Energy industry practice for assigned regions in North America, including profit, revenue growth, new business, pre-bind metrics, rate, retention, and compliance.
- Position requires travel throughout North America, as necessaryFlexible and open to additional locations in the USChubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment.
- Being a responsive and innovative referral resource utilizing delegated underwriting authority
- The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
- Managing and monitoring pre bind metrics, new and renewal business performance and production
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the Energy Industry Practice underwriting operation considered an asset.
Links for Chubb