- The Director of Technology is responsible for developing and driving technology strategies and initiatives that create value for both members and the organization.
- Influences technology governance through Data Governance, SDLC and Business Analysis to ensure safety and soundness of the organization.
- Utilizes Gallup strengths-based management principles and continuous coaching to provide team members with role clarity, clear performance expectations, meaningful recognition, skill development and professional growth paths.
- Oversees departmental budgeting and forecasting to ensure a balance between innovative technologies and cost effectiveness.
- Partners with Information Security Team to ensure standards are implemented, monitored, and addressed.
- Identifies challenges, vulnerabilities, and opportunities in the Technology landscape and develops strategic solutions.
- Oversees budget and reporting to ensure credit union meets and exceeds goals, best practices, and metrics.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, provides recommendations for ongoing improvement of Technology infrastructure and operations.
Links for Rivermark Community Credit Union