- Qualifications: Must have Radiology Tech experience within the last year in ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL SETTINGMust be registered/eligible by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R).
- Associate prepares patient’s X-ray room, equipment, supplies and medication as indicated and delivers patient services using various imaging modalities.
- Must possess Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) from TDH.Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Associate practices proper radiation safety techniques on all exams performed.
- The facility has earned numerous awards and accreditations, such as the recognition as a Top Performer for Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission and an 'A' Grade in Patient Safety from The Leapfrog Group.
- The hospital is known for its 24-hour emergency care, Level III NICU, specialized women's services, and more.
- Position Summary:Associate performs quality Diagnostic procedures in an accurately and timely manner.
- If other modalities are performed and associate does not hold advanced certification for those modalities, associate shall obtain within 6 months of hire/promotion or completion of training program.
Links for Lakeview Staffing Solutions, LLC