Technical Support Representative
- The Technical Support Rep is the key, front-line support position, and the eyes & ears for the company, responsible for creating great on-going relationships with our most valuable asset, our customers.
- The position combines managing customer inquiries, handling enhancement requests, and analyzing common issues.
- In this role, you will also help customers get up and running as soon as possible and provide technical support across the whole BrainHi platform.
- Work directly with customers over phone, chat, and videoconference to troubleshoot the software
- Create cases for bugs and update customers on the cases' outcome
- Configure BrainHi's phone implementation during onboarding
- Monitor BrainHi's phone implementation status, create and complete these IT Support cases
- Monitor sync status, create and complete these IT Support cases
- Contribute to a library of written and recorded support content and resources
- Develop best practices and tools for a growing Support team and customer base
- Private Health Insurance
- Stock Option Plan
- BrainHi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: BrainHi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- All employment decisions at BrainHi are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
- BrainHi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- BrainHi encourages applicants of all ages.
Stand out and contact BrainHi directly