Technical Support Engineer
- Exago is a 15 year old, privately held, growing and financially stable software company operating in the very hot business intelligence and analytics space.
- Our culture is built upon openness, integrity and a strong sense of one's own accountability.
- Our internal motto is "I'm my own CEO".
- We have been selected as a Connecticut Tech Top 40 Company by Marcum over the past 3 years and are the number 1 rated embedded BI vendor on G2Crowd in terms of highest satisfaction.
- This is an exciting time to join the Exago team as we expand our client base across every vertical and multiple geographies.
- If you want to join a company where you can make an immediate impact Exago may be the right place for you.
- As a Support Engineer, you will be one of the most advanced resources on our Technical Support team, most often working with Software Developers from our client's companies who are integrating Exago BI into their host application but spanning anywhere from product questions to troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- In addition to working with clients and helping your teammates on more advanced cases, you will also be responsible for continuing to innovate and expand on our internal troubleshooting tools and resources, as well as projects that help grow and improve internal and external operations.
- You will work closely with our Development team to resolve software, data, configuration, and other operational issues.
- Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to: thoroughly testing the software to ensure product quality, fixing bugs in the software, and deliver training and learning sessions internally and externally.
- We're looking for a motivated self-starter with the desire to thrive and grow in a fast-paced technological environment.
- Our Support Team is well regarded within the industry for providing top-quality service and customer satisfaction.
- In this client-facing role, you will develop deep product knowledge and use your technical troubleshooting skills to investigate and resolve customer issues and internal challenges.
- As a Support Engineer at Exago, you'll become part of our energetic and highly collaborative team that encourages new ideas and enthusiasm.
- We offer both fully remote positions or local in Kingston NY
- Associated topics: csr, customer service specialist, internship, phone, service, service representative, service specialist, technical support, telephone service representative, tsr
Links for Exago