Expired 10 days agoInactive Job
- Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area.
- Uses IT project management methodologies and tools to ensure successful implementations, and may serve as Project Manager for Implementations or process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in assigned project activities including supporting multi-disciplinary HIT implementations or upgrades that require technology deployment, as well as internal technical support projects such as asset management, Microsoft or other desktop application upgrades, and technology support process improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrates fundamental IT knowledge and skills including issues management and escalation, change control and production change management.
- For North Valley Hospital positions, please call 406 863 3637.
- Manage all open service requests using the HIT department ticket tracking application.
- Maintain a working knowledge of HIT hardware and software in order to resolve as many problems and requests as possible without reassignment/escalation and within timeframes specified in HIT service level agreements.
- Demonstrates high quality customer service skills serving our HIT customers, including appropriate communication with our customers, consistent follow through on issues and timely escalation of issues as needed.
Links for Kalispell Regional Healthcare