Expired 9 days agoInactive Job
- You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on photo, video, and music projects.
- Your day in the Apple Store is filled with a range of focused support and service tasks.
- Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices.
- The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers.
- You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs.
- You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Apple to the next level.
- Key Qualifications Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets Ability to thrive on change as products evolve Description As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple.
Links for Apple